The Sixnet® series EK managed industrial Ethernet switches are designed for extreme applications requiring high port counts. Our EK rackmount managed switches are available with copper and fiber connectivity options, and feature Gigabit port speeds. EK switches offer rugged metal packaging to ensure reliability in even the most extreme environments.
These EK switches feature between 26 and 32 ports, offering a combination of Fast and Gigabit port speeds. These managed switches provide copper, fiber and/or SFP port combinations for maximum flexibility.
The EK line of managed switches provides uncompromising performance in harsh environments including features like Real-Time Ring, Priority Queuing, IGMP, RMON and SNMP. These network management features provide best-in-class visibility and uptime performance.
The EK line of managed switches are housed in a metal IP40 rated enclosure, and have a -40˚ to +85°C operating temperature. With CSA, CE, and maritime ratings, these switches are built to last in the most demanding environments.
The EK provides a high level of security utilizing TLS/ SSL encryption and port-based MAC address filtering. These switches also offer HTTPS, SSH, SSL and SNMPv3 communication protocols to ensure the safest connections.
Industrial Switch Options
- Part Number
- EK26 = 26 port rack switch including eight Gigabit ports
- EK32 = 32 port rack switch including eight Gigabit ports
- F = Front style with Ethernet ports in front; console ports and power connections in back
- R = Reverse style with LEDs and console ports in front; Ethernet and power in back (special order – contact sales for availability)
- S = Sealed IP50 protection (conduction cooled – no fans) for -40˚ to 85°C operation (see derating in specifications)
- T = High temperature (fan cooled) for -40˚ to 85°C operation (no derating) (fans on right side)
- D6N = Dual 24/48/60 VDC inputs (18-75 VDC)
- A0N = Single VAC/VDC input (90-264 VAC or 130-370 VDC)
- AAN = Dual VAC/VDC inputs with dual internal power supplies
- Other Options
- -1 = All copper model
EK26 – Purchase Now
EK32 – Purchase Now